Non-Member Add-On Subscriptions
You can customize your directory page and select up to three categories from which nonprofit professionals (members and non-members) can find information about the products and/or services you provide.
Resources for Good Directory includes:
- Description of your organization and what you provide
- Contact information including email, phone and website
- Geographic service area(s) and location of headquarters
- Ability to include social media links, your blog, testimonials and additional resources
- Pro-Bono services you may offer
- Discount or special benefit to Alliance members you may offer
- AND the ability for visitors to send you a message directly from your directory page
The Arizona Guide to Grants Online (GGO) provides you with a whole host of powerful, easy-to-use features to supercharge your grants research and quickly zero in on funders that match your organization's mission and programs.
- Continual updates of existing profiles and new or added funders give you instant 24-hour access to the most up-to-the-minute information available about grantmakers with an interest in Arizona.
- Hotlinks from our online grantmaker profiles connect you immediately to the funders' own web pages, for complete details about their grantmaking and community support programs.
- Flexible, powerful search capabilities let you zero in quickly and easily on your potential grantmakers by funding priority, target group, or keyword for geographic scope of giving, deadlines, sample grants, and more.
- Name search lets you search our profiles for program officers, board members, and other key behind-the-scenes individuals.
- Searchable sample grants listings show you exactly who the grantmakers are giving to - and let you find out who's giving to organizations like yours.
- Finally, you can save or print out all your search results of selected funder profiles.
NON-MEMBERS can purchase access to Arizona Guide to Grants Online for $275 for a one-year subscription.
If you aren't sure if you are a member OR want to become a member, please contact Robyn Reyff at 602-857-8103 or firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE purchasing a subscription.